Greenspax International Consulting adheres to a management approach and working strategy that puts emphasis on the fielding and participation of staff that combine adequate practical experience, technical know-how and unwavering dedication to achieving assignment goals in a quality conscious yet cost effective manner.
Our consultants are equipped with sound theoretical knowledge, backed by practical exposure and as a rule must be familiar with currently adopted sector strategies and policies in the countries they work. They must also be equally sensitive about each country’s regulatory and legal environment, cultural heritage and business practices.
To help in achieving goals of sustainable human development and relevant sector reform agendas, Greenspax International Consulting recognizes the importance of sustainable development ensuring better equity, internal capacity building and other lasting impacts. Greenspax International Consulting teams design their consultancy frameworks for every small or big assignment keeping all these aspects and strategic considerations in context.
Greenspax International Consulting sees teamwork on every assignment as a key success ingredient and it is responsible for creating this environment. The overall project manager is duty-bound in ensuring effective communication to all stakeholders and at all levels. Teams are built by combining the strengths of the individual members and refining skills to meet and exceed the Client’s expectations.
We also believe in a hands-on approach on all our assignments. This is why a Director of the firm will always be in control of the key functions on a project. Greenspax International Consulting is equipped with the latest technology and has the necessary staff and resources to ensure the best professional service is provided at all times.
Strategic Approach to Partnerships
On the basis of mutually beneficial understanding, Greenspax International Consulting shapes up every individual partnership. However, the general strategic approach could be portrayed as follows:
- Assuming the responsibilities of identifying new areas of operation/intervention or interest.
- Fully or partially sharing the responsibilities of implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the ongoing activities.
- Providing strategically sound, financially beneficial, cost-effective, culturally sensitive, and system-compatible consultation services.
- Negotiating new deals or outstanding issues with the relevant agencies including NGOs, donors, and government organizations and, if necessary, with local and overseas professionals.
- Mobilizing professional inputs and other support-services including human resources to ensure efficient and cost-effective execution of ongoing and planned activities.
- Negotiating beneficial partnerships, collaborations, new initiatives with professionals/individuals, current partners, donor agencies, business houses, government, and/or non-government organizations.
- Placing well-suited individuals and building teams to assume any challenging and high profile role, which will call for extensive experiences in the areas like management, identifying public welfare oriented innovative ideas and innovative persons, and maximizing programmatic out-puts or profit.
- Using professional experiences, energetic strategy, self-starting habit, entrepreneurial outlooks, and shrewd negotiation skills both to explore and consolidate new opportunities for the partner organizations in the fashion of maximizing out-puts of ongoing activities, enhancing the possibility of more beneficial future involvement, and expanding partnership with other organizations.
- Greenspax International Consulting appreciates contractual arrangement of various types which mostly fall under the following broad categories:
- Consultation, both sub- contractual or partnership type;
- Long-term or short-term engagement for project implementation;
- Purchase order type job contract;
- Support-service type collaboration; and
- Engagement as local agents in Uganda.